I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Some Beauty, Some Smiles and Wisdom for the Day!!

So not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.   Peter Deunov

Well done is better than well said.   Benjamin Franklin

I think I've discovered the secret of life--you just hang around until you get used to it. Charles Schultz

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.  Dorothy Parker

Until you've lost your reputation, you never realize what a burden it was or what freedom really is.   Margaret Mitchell

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.   Charlie McCarthy



6 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Beautiful blue and some side-ways wisdom. Perfect! YAM xx

Mersad said...

Such great flowers. Would love to have these in my garden.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Kathe W. said...

I always enjoy your posts! Have a great week!

TexWisGirl said...

i like that last quote.

Kay said...

Wow! Those hydrangeas are just gorgeous!!! They're so blue!

Jack said...

It is a great year for hydrangea. Beautiful.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time